To register yourself as participant of the 9th Brazil-Germany Symposium, please use the following link : SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION
The registration fee includes access to all events on September 16 - 17: oral and poster sessions, book of abstracts, program, conference bag, coffee breaks, 2x lunch voucher and the conference dinner on September 17. Please note that you can sign up for the guided tours in the registration form along with your Symposium registration.
Please note that no hotel accommodation will be made through the symposium registration, we kindly ask you to book your accommodation. The organizing committee takes no responsibility for any hotel charges.
The Tropentag will be an official part of the Symposium. Participants have the free choice and are very welcome to attend both events. For those participants who don’t have a strong interest to attend the Tropentag, it will be possible to register only for the Symposium at the University of Hohenheim. For interested participants, transportation from Stuttgart to Kassel will be organized. The bus transfer from the University of Hohenheim to Kassel costs 25 euros.
Please transfer your symposium fee into the following bank account:
Beneficiary: University of Tübingen
Bank: KSK Tübingen
IBAN: DE13 6415 0020 0000 0130 04
Please indicate "PSP 3142005301 - Symposium" and "your name" on your money transfer.
Conference fee - payment conditions and cancellation
- If you cancel your registration and submit your request for a refund earlier than 1 August 2019, you will be refunded 100% minus a cancellation fee of 10 euros and the bank charges for remittances.
- If you cancel your registration and submit your request for a refund after 1 August 2019, you will be refunded 50% of your registration fees minus a cancellation fee of 10 euros and the bank charges for remittances.
- No refund will be available after 1 September, 2019.
- No exception will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants unable to obtain a travel Visa. Obtaining a travel Visa is the responsibility of the registrant. We will assist by providing a letter of confirmation but we are not an authority on Visa issues, nor can we help with expediting the Visa process.
- No exception will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants due to travel related issues, natural disasters, or other unexpected events.
Payment deadline: All early-bird payments have to be booked on our account by 15 July. Your registration will not be processed until payment is received in full. In addition, if you are presenter of an accepted contribution (oral and/or poster), you will not be scheduled in the conference program if your payment is not received before 15 July, 2019.
Payment options: Payment can be made by bank transfer only. All payments are in EURO. The bank account details will be listed in your registration confirmation email and are given also here above. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For any bank transfer made from outside the Euro zone, please be aware of bank service charges. All bank charges for remittances are to be borne by the participant. Failure to pay this fee will result in an incomplete registration.
Please include your name in the description section of your transfer.
On-site payment: Only participants without an own presentation are allowed to pay on arrival at the conference. On-site payment is only possible in cash (EURO).
The organizing committee takes no responsibility for any transfer services. Some money transfer services can be found here: example of online services. Please note that we are impartial, meaning that the presented ranking does not express our opinion.
To register yourself as participant of the Tropentag 2019, please use the following link : TROPENTAG REGISTRATION
Early bird (until July 15)
Standard (after July 15)
|Students (BSc, MSc)||15||25|
|PhD students (ATSAF member)||50||75|
|PhD students (non ATSAF member)||75||100|
The fee includes the book of abstracts, a conference bag and refreshments during the conference breaks. The fee does not include accommodation, lunches or the conference diner. The costs for the conference dinner are 30 euros for full participants and PhD-students and 15 euros for all other students (BSc, MSc, ...).
Please note that no hotel accommodation will be made through the conference registration, we kindly ask you to book your accommodation. The organizing committee takes no responsibility for any hotel charges.