Abstract: Project Ö further advances the historization of crisis diagnoses – one of the CRC’s long-term goals – by anchoring the concept of transfer in the research design and research practices of the subprojects and of the CRC as a whole. In the third funding period, Project Ö will work with CRC collaborators to develop a global exhibition to be held at twelve locations worldwide, and which will integrate and expand on the existing virtual exhibition. In addition, the project is developing a digital learning platform for teachers and students that transfers the CRC model to classrooms teaching history. Finally, the project will continue to ensure intensive interaction both within and outside of the research group through innovative formats as well as classical public relations work.
since Juli 2019
at the SFB 923 "Threatened Orders" (Project Ö)
Multi-plicator and specialist consultant
in the field of digital media of the Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs Baden-Württemberg
Management of the pilot project
"Tablet project" of the general high school (Ministry of Education BW) at the Friedrich List Gymnasium Reutlingen as well as further educators history trial schools
2014 to 2016
Member of the Education Plan Commission Baden-Württemberg
Basic course in media education at the State Institute for School Development
at the Seminar for Teacher Training and Further Education Tübingen (Gymnasium)
2012 to 2017
at the Center for Teacher Education (MPK) at the University of Tübingen
High school teacher
for the subjects history and German
1998 to 2001
Employees of DaimlerChrysler AG
in the Marketing/Communication Sales Europe department
1996 to 1997
Research on local politics in the Third Reich
1994 to 1995
at the Rhetorical Seminar (Prof. Todorov) of the University of Tübingen
1989 to 1993
Studies of German language and literature and history (teaching profession)
at the University of Tübingen and the Université de Poitiers
1986 to 1997
Volunteer and freelancer
at the Schwäbische Zeitung Ravensburg as well as the Munzinger Archive Ravensburg
- "Reflections on the use of tablets in history and German lessons", in: Lehren & Lernen (03/2018).
- "Kollegiumsintern Tablet-Fortbildung im Gymnasium. Experiences and developments", in: Lehren & Lernen (03/2018).
- "Cooperative learning with tablets - a practical example: structured controversy", in: Deutsch-Klett.de, zs. with Dr. Susanne Huber (01/2017).
- "Der Koalitionsvertrag der baden-württembergischen Landesregierung unter der medialen Lupe", zs. with Dr. Susanne Huber, in: Lehren & Lernen (12/2016).
- "Tablets im Kooperativen Unterricht", zs. with Dr. Susanne Huber, in: Lehren & Lernen (07/2016)
- "Contemporary teaching and learning - poetry and truth from digital practice.", Media Education Day of Schools in Heubach/Aalen, 2019.
- "Teaching and Learning Today. Digital education and digital media in a lesson for today's youth.", Seminar für Lehrerausbildung Heilbronn, 2018.
- "Teaching with Tablets - Developments and Perspectives.", Ministry of Education - Seminars in Baden-Württemberg, 2018.
- "Looking over the tablet edge," Netzwerk Berufsschulen - allgemein bildende Gymnasien/ RP Tübingen, 2018.
- "Tablets an allgemein bildenden ymnasien", RP Referententagung Tübingen, 2017.