Due to the new type of corona virus the University of Tübingen is currently in a reduced mode of operation.
The University has drafted a comprehensive hygiene concept that serves to protect the health of all employees under the conditions of the pandemic: Hygiene concept
- Information by the Robert Koch Institute (in German only)
- Poster for airports with information for travellers, created under the leadership of the Frankfurt public health office
- Answers to frequently asked questions on the new type of corona virus (Federal Center for Health Education, in German only)
- German Foreign Offiice: Information for travellers and on taking Germans back (in German only)
- Electronic registration of German citizens abroad by the German Foreign Office (in German only)