The ERCCT organises a yearly Taiwan Europe Connectivity Workshop (formerly called Young Scholars Workshop), so Ph.D. students (3rd year and above) and postdocs of the social sciences working on academic projects related to Taiwan or China are invited to submit their application.
The workshop will provide young scholars with the opportunity to:
- present their research to an international audience;
- engage in scholarly exchange on topics related to theory and methodology;
- fine-tune the theoretical framework of their respective research projects;
- write an article on their research for publication in the Journal of Current Chinese Affairs;
- get to know Tuebingen and its University;
Ten to twelve young scholars (five-six each from Europe and Taiwan) will be invited to attend.
Travel expenses and accommodation are fully covered by the ERCCT.