The EU Office is the single point of contact for programs going beyond the national framework, such as:
- HORIZON 2020 - The European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. More information
- COST - European Cooperation in Science and Technology. More information
- Interreg - Regional Development Fund. More information. More information
- ERASMUS+ - Strategic Partnerships, Jean Monnet and Capacity Development. More information
- Further bilateral or international programs
The EU office will inform, advise and support you in gaining third-party funding. We are your contact for questions of project planning, application and implementation.
For financial and legal matters, we act as your point of contact with the EU or its agencies and are responsible for contract management.
NB: For applications to the Medical Faculty, please contact their EU-Office.