Dr. Chen Yueh-Ching 陳月卿
|Home Institiution:|| |
Institute of Political Science, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
|Duration of Stay:|| |
November 22 to December 23, 2016
Chen Yueh-Ching is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Institute of Political Science at National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan. She received her PhD from that University. During her Ph.D. she got a scholarship from the National Science Council for a reserach stay at the Centre de Recherches Internationales of the Sciences Po, Paris. Her research interests include parliamentarism, political institution, constitution, and comparative politics. Her research ccentered on the subject of comparative parliaments, and is not only about the institution of parliament bus also engages in an empirical investigation of parliamentary oversight, like for example the institutional oversight power in comparison between the Taiwanese, French, and Romanian parliaments, and empirical oversight behavior in comparison between the Taiwanese Legislative Yuan and the French National Assembly. Furthermore, she is the administrative editor and one of the authors of a reference book entitled “Semi-presidentialism across Continent: A Dialogue between Asia and Europe.” Almost all her articles were co-authored with her adviser and published in both Chinese and in English.
- Da-Chi Liao, Yueh-Ching Chen. 2015. “Exploration of Parliamentary Oversight Behaviors under Semi-presidentialism: A Comparison between Taiwanese Legislative Yuan and French National Assembly”, Taiwanese Journal of Political Science. Forthcoming.
- Da-Chi Liao, Yueh-Ching Chen. 2015. Parliamentary Oversight in "Atypical Foreign Affairs" under Semi-presidentialism - A Comparison of the French National Assembly, Romanian Parliament and Taiwanese Legislative Yuan. In Semi-presidentialism across Continents: A Dialogue between Asia and Europe, eds. Da-Chi Liao, Yu-chung Shen and Yu-Shan Wu. Kaohsiung: National Sun Yat-sen University Press, pp. 223-273.
- Da Chi, Liao, Yueh Ching Chen. 2014. Parliamentary Oversight in “Atypical Foreign Affairs” under Semipresidentialism– A Comparison of the French National Assembly, Romania’s Parliament and Taiwan’s Legislative Yuan. Romania Journal of Comparative Law, 5 (1): 83-125.
- Da Chi, Liao, Yueh Ching Chen, Cheng Hsun Li, 2014. “Parliamentary Oversight Capacity under a semi-Presidential System – An Institutional Comparison between Taiwan’s Legislative Yuan and the French National Assembly.” In The Executive and Legislative Relationship of Administration and Legislation in Transition, ed. Soochow University Center for Legislative Studies, Taipei: Wunan Publisher, pp. 173-221.
- Da-Chi Liao, Yueh-Ching Chen, Cheng-Hsun Li. 2013. “Parliamentary Oversight Capacity under a semi-Presidential System – An Institutional Comparison between Taiwan’s Legislative Yuan and the French National Assembly.”Wenti Yu Yanjiu52(2): 51-97.