Alexander Orlowski is technical sociologist and currently works at the IZEW in the project "TANGO" . He finished his sociology studies at the University of Tübingen in 2018. He wrote his thesis on the social construct of autonomous driving.
- Technical sociology
- Qualitative social research
- 2019 Research associate in the project TANGO at IZEW
- 2018 Research associate in the project INTEGRAM at IZEW
- 2016-2018 examined research assistant in the project INTEGRAM at IZEW
- 2014 – 2018 Sociology studies at University of Tübingen
- Thesis: "Autonomes Fahren als mediale Konstruktion einer Technologie. Eine Diskursanalyse"
- 2011 – 2014 Sociology studies at the University of Augsburg