Lena Schlegel holds a B.A. in Political Sciences and Sociology and a M.A. in Peace Studies and International Politics from the University of Tübingen. Her interdisciplinary Master´s thesis developing a posthumanist ethics for sustainability transitions was awarded with the university´s sustainability prize. She has been working at the Ethics Center as a student assistant since September 2018 and is currently a research associate in the EU-project HEIMDALL.
- (Critical) Security Studies
- New Materialism and critical Posthumanist Theory
- Social Order, legitimacy and societal transformations
- Ethics in International Relations
- Human-Nature-Technology Interrelations
- (EU) Energy Policy