Cora Bieß works as a research associate in project TANGO. Cora holds a BA in Educational Sciences (university of cologne and univeristy of Cádiz) and a MA in Peace Studies and International Politics (university of Tübingen and Ándrassy university of Budapest). She wrote her master's thesis on "Transformation of the memory of war and conflict in exile". Before, she worked for Berghof Foundation in the field of Peace Education and Global Learning. Previously, she worked in the youth welfare office in Stuttgart in the area of emergency admission/youth protection with unaccompanied minor refugees. Cora Bieß is part of the editorial team of Ethics blog Breathing Time.
- "Ängste können ein kreatives Ventil finden". Interview in zdfheute. Meike Hickmann. 5 Dezember 2020 Link: https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/panorama/corona-kultur-erinnerung-100.html
- Audio-Deepfakes: Was, wenn wir unseren Ohren nicht mehr trauen können? (Audio Deepfakes: What happens if we can no longer trust our ears?) Feature by Julius Stucke in Deutschlandfunk Kultur, 3 Dezember 2020 (with Maria Pawelec).
- Do deepfakes (really) harm democracy? Why the debate about deepfakes in politics often falls short. In Blog Breathing Time. 12 November 2020 (with Maria Pawelec) Link: https://uni-tuebingen.de/en/facilities/central-institutions/international-center-for-ethics-in-the-sciences-and-humanities/publications/blog-breathing-time/do-deepfakes-really-harm-democracy/
- Die politische Konstruktion von traumatischen Erinnerungen. In Blog Breathing Time, 1 May 2020 Link:https://uni-tuebingen.de/de/177810
- Constructive handling of conflicts in times of Corona, Tools and impulses for a successful conflict transformation. In Blog Breathing Time. 4 April 2020 Link:https://uni-tuebingen.de/de/175296
- Bieß/Jäger/Khosravi /Sodeik-Zecha et al. (2019): Mediation in Iran. A Course Manual. Project Peace Education in Iran. In cooperation with Teheran Peace Museum. Berghof Foundation gGmbh