The conference series "Workshop Ethics" is conceived as an annual discussion forum for the meta-ethical questions of ethics, which takes up social challenges and enters into practical, application-oriented discourse
Ethics experts from the entire German-speaking area who enjoy open and controversial debates are invited. The Ethics Workshop is consciously addressed to philosophical and theological, religious and non-religious ethicists, to scientists from other disciplines who seek ethical reflection on their subject area or their approach, to speakers educational from institutions and associations working on ethical issues and, of course, to citizens who are interested in a discourse between ethics and politics.
The Ethics Workshop is jointly organized by:
- IZEW (Dr. Cordula Brand),
- Chair for the History of Philosophy and Practical Philosophy (Prof. Dr. Stephan Herzberg), Sankt Georgen Graduate School of Philosophy and Theology,
- Catholic Academy Rabanus Maurus (Dr. Georg Horntricht),
- Chair of Christian Anthropology and Social Ethics (Prof. Dr. Gerhard Kruip), University of Mainz,
- Protestant Academy Frankfurt (Dr. Thorsten Latzel).
Further information, e.g. on the current Call for Papers, can be found here: