At the University of Tübingen, the 3G principle and contact tracking apply to all study operations and thus also to university sports.
- Before entering the sports facilities either a sports course or a free play time for independent, paid sports activities must be booked. Without a corresponding booking, the stay on the sports facilities of the University of Tübingen is only allowed in the extended area.
- For participation in the sports program, the 3G proof requirement (fully vaccinated - fully recovered - tested negative on the respective day) also applies.
- Due to the step plan introduced on September 16 in Baden-Württemberg, there may be restrictions if the Corona situation worsens. Currently, the basic level with 3G applies. (as of Oct. 12, 2021)
- The following additional levels could come into effect in the course of the semester:
- Warning level: at the warning level, PCR testing is mandatory during sports for those who have not been vaccinated or have not recovered (restricted 3G).
- Alarm Level: At the alarm level, participation and entry is prohibited (2G) for unvaccinated or unrecovered individuals at sports.
Please note that Corona/Covid-19-related restrictions of the university sports program, such as the occurrence of the warning or alert level according to the Corona Directive of the state of Baden-Württemberg, do not constitute a claim for free cancellation and/or refund of course or participant fees already paid. Rather, the applicable conditions of participation of the University Sports apply: https://uni-tuebingen.de/einrichtungen/zentrale-einrichtungen/hochschulsport/home/teilnahmebedingungen/kursausfall-und-ruecktritt/. This means that there is no entitlement to a refund of participant fees for University Sports offerings if personal participation should no longer be possible, for example, due to the occurrence of the Corona warning level.
Please keep checking this page to be informed about possible changes. If you have any questions, simply contact us by E-Mail or make an appointment at the service office.
Up-to-date information on the current Corona regulations can be found on the University's homepage.