Information in English

On this homepage you will find information in English about maternity matters, living and work with family in Germany: Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.

How to Germany

Daycare place for children of short time guest researchers

This daycare place is meant for children of guest researcher who stay less than a year in Tübingen and for children who are younger than three years old. Other children of guest researchers can usually get a child care place in a municipal daycare facility.

Application form

For more information please contact:
Familienbüro der Universität Tübingen 
familienbuerospam prevention@uni-tuebingen.de
Tel.: 07071-29 77830