McCall MacBain at McGill
Scholarships in Canada for Master students! Apply by August 24, 2023
What does the McCall MacBain Scholarship cover?
- Tuition and fees for one of 150+ eligible masters programs at McGill University
- A living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms
- A relocation grant and summer funding options
- Mentors, advisors, and coaching
- A leadership development program
Up to 10 fully-funded McCall MacBain Scholarships, 25 finalist awards of $20,000, and 15 regional awards of $10,000 are available for international candidates.
August 24 is the deadline for students to submit their applications.
More information is available on the website of the McCall MacBain Scholarship