As one of the oldest political science institutes in Germany, founded in 1952, we stand in the tradition of normatively guided research and teaching on democracy, development and peace. In doing so, we are committed to the requirements of modern scientific research.
- Master of Public Policy and Social Change (MA)
- Master's Programme "Democracy & Governance in Europe" (MADRE)
- Master of Peace Research and International Relations (MA)
- M.A. Programme in "Comparative & Middle East Politics and Society" (CMEPS)
- Master Politik und Gesellschaft Ostasiens
- Master of Education "Politikwissenschaft" (Lehramtsstudiengang)
Student Advisory Service
A - Z
My balance after the first semester: exciting seminars, committed lecturers, great fellow students and good supervision.
From a Master's Programme Supervision