A registration for the FGME 2017 und the payment of the fees is possible after the 13.02.2017.
|Member of the "Fachgruppe Methoden & Evaluation"||85 €||105 €|
|Part-time workers (max. 70%)||60 €||80 €|
|others||100 €||120 €|
|Conference Dinner (19. September 2017)||additionally 30 €|
|Pre-Conference-Workshop (17. September 2017)||additionally 25 €|
|until 15.06.2017||full reimbursement|
|until 31.08.2017||50% reimbursement|
|from 01.09.2017||no reimbursement|
The registration for the conference can be done with the ConfTool.Thereto you have to register in the ConfTool first. Then you can register for the conference as a participant.
Please note that at the registration you will be asked if you want to join theConference Dinner a Pre-Conference Workshop, the guided sightseeing tour and /or the visit of the castle Hohenzollern teilnehmen wollen. You cannot subscribe to these social events after you are registered as a participant! If you have questions or problems please write us an e-mail: email@example.com
Please submit your abstract for talks and posters here. Thereto you have to register in the
Please read the abstract guidelines and check if you followed them.
If you want to organize a symposium please read the guidelines.
The extended deadline to submit an abstract is on Friday, 28.04.2017.
Authors will be informed by Wednesday, 31.05.2017.
The deadline for the registration is Friday, 18.08.2017.
Abstract-Text and Title:
- Abstracts can be handed in in english and in german and should have no more than 250 words.
- Please do not use equations in your abstract. Please try to reduce the usage of symboles to a minimum.
- The abstract may contain citations in the text, e.g., „(Müller et al., 2017)“, but no literature list. Please use the ampersand (&) to list several authors, e.g., „Müller & Schmidt“.
- Please proofread your abstract before handing it in to simplify the review process and to guarantee that they can be printed in the programm leaflet.
Abstracts are handed in by writing your text in the according field in the conftool. It is not possible to hand your abstract in in another format or upload it (i.e. only in ASCII-Text-Format).
Authors and title can be written in additonal fields and should not be included in the abstract text.
You will be asked to choose fitting topics for your abstract. It is possible to choose several topics.
A symposium is a collection of talks which will be held and discussed in one joint session. A symposium is organized by one Chair. You can also include a discussant. Here you can find the guidelines.
Speakers who want to be part of a symposium please hand your abstract in seperatly. You will be asked to name the Chair of the symposium and its title.
Will the Abstracts be published?
All accepted abstracts will be published online in a conference leaflet.
To make a symposium proposal please write us an e-mail till Friday, 28.04.2017 info. Every talk of the symposium should also be submitted individually till Friday, 28.04.2017, indicating the name of the symposium and its chair. @fgme2017.de
The e-mail should contain the following information:
- Name, affiliation and e-mail adress of the chair of the symposium
- Title of the symposium in no more than 10 words
- An abstract of the symposium in 500 words which motivates the symposium and how the talks complement each other
- The following information on the 4-5 talks:
- Author, affilliation and e-mail adress
- Titel of the abstracts and the abstracts themself