Course Registration via Campus
Internship forms and certfications
- Confirmation about the compulsory internship for the internship provider (if required)
- Leave of absence due to internship
- Confirmation of the internship provider (Cover letter + Confirmation)
- Letter of acknowledgement of the internship commissioner
- Content requirements of the internship certificate
- Sample internship contract
- Internship evaluation
- Guidelines for the internship report
Please note: some forms are only available in German.
The module So-B7 covers inter-disciplinary and career-oriented courses, not strictly subject-related.
In addition to the courses directly linked to the module, a variety of other courses are eligible.
You will find more interesting career-oriented key qualifications on the following websites:
More courses may be acknowledged on request.
The multimedia installation in rooms R 101, R 119 und R 119 A comprises:
- - a height-adjustable desk
- - a presenter with small control monitor
- - switchboard with HDMI, VGA and mini-jack cables
- - two loudspeakers firmly mounted on the wall
- - beamer at the ceiling
The equipment is nearly identical in all three rooms and can be used intuitively. See also the illustrated operating manual ( in German). The illustrations show the presenter in R 119, the one in R 101 looks slighty different, but is even easier to use.
- The height is adjusted by two push buttons at the front edge of the table.
- The control monitor shows what is being projected onto the screen behind. The monitor is firmly connected to the presenter and you need not separately switch it on and off.
- The mini jack cable is only needed in conjunction with the VGA cable to transmit the sound. The HDMI cable transmits picture and sound at the same time.
The Ifsoz newsletter provides essential information about organizing your sociology studies.
You will be notified about application deadlines, up-to-date lists of available courses, information sessions about studies and career, in particular specialist lectures, current internship offers, job postings and a lot more ...
Application for the Ifsoz-Newsletter which is free of charge.
Departmental Office: R 107
|The departmental office is currently not staffed. |
In urgent cases please report to Ms. Schlotterer (room 105)
Ms. Svitlana Benz: Mon-Fri 8-13 (R 114) / (Prof. Groß, Prof.Schober).
Ms. Karin Schlotterer: Mon-Fri 8-12 (R 105) / (Prof. Hillmert).
- German Society for Sociology ("Deutsche Gesellschaft für Soziologie") - DGS
- Professional body of German sociologists ("Berufsverband deutscher Soziologen") - BDS
- Academy for sociology (Akademie für Soziologie) - AS
- Student Sociology Congress ("Studentischer Soziologiekongress")
- Student Sociology Magazin ("Studentisches Soziologiemagazin")
Find the right study course on studium.org