- Spectator sport and demand
- Sport contests and tournaments
Research associate and doctoral candidate
University of Tübingen
Master of Science in Sport Management
German Sport University Cologne
Bachelor of Arts in Sport Management
University of Potsdam
- Otto, F., Pawlowski, T., & Utz, S. (2021) Trust in fairness, doping, and the demand for sports: a study on international track and field events. European Sport Management Quarterly, https://doi.org/10.1080/16184742.2021.1942125
- Krumer, A., Otto, F., & Pawlowski, T. (2021). Nationalistic bias among international experts: Evidence from professional ski jumping. Scandinavian Journal of Economics, https://doi.org/10.1111/sjoe.12451.
- Utz, S., Otto, F. & Pawlowski, T. (2021). “Germany crashes out of World Cup” - A mixed-method study on the effects of crisis communication on Facebook. Journal of Sport Management, 35(1), 44-54.
- Otto, F., & Rumpf, C. (2018). Animation intensity of sponsorship signage: The impact on sport viewers’ attention and viewer confusion. Sport, Business and Management: An International Journal, 8(2), 177-194, doi.org/10.1108/SBM-05-2017-0029
- Member of the European Sport Economics Association