This module acquaints students with the principles of research in business and familiarizes them with selected topics in International Business. For this purpose, participants will write and present a term paper on a specific assigned research question.
Students will learn to gather, analyze and apply information from various sources, to formulate convincing arguments, communicate academic ideas, produce conclusions, and acquire academic writing skills on an advanced level. On the basis of defending their term paper, they will gain advanced presentation as well as communication skills.
Registration period:01.04.2019 - 17.04.2019
Type of registration: online form
(Available during the registration period.)
Please note: Confirmation emails are not sent before the end of the registration period!
Seminar (2 SWS)
Colloquium (1 SWS)
Will be announced in the lecture!
To write the Master thesis at the chair.
- CM5_01 Advanced Topics in Accounting and Finance
- CM5_05 Advanced Topics in European Management
- CM5_06 Advanced Topics in General Management
- CM5_07 Advanced Topics in International Business
- CM5_09 Advanced Topics in Management and Economics