When you have successfully passed a master seminar in economic theory, you are invited to apply for a place in the Master Thesis Colloquium. Please send your application via email to the chair's office and attach to your application an updated transcript of records until April 23, 2019 (for the summer term 2019).
The Master Thesis can cover one of the following topics:
1. Game Theory and Industrial Organization
- Games and economic behavior
- Dynamic competition
- Innovation competition
- Competition with imperfect information
- Case studies for specific markets
2. Economic Growth
- Population dynamics and economic growth
- Education and human capital
- Government expenditure and public infrastructure
- Innovation and R&D-based growth
- Innovation and international product cycles
- Resource economics
- Environmental economics
- Climate change
As soon as the chair has checked your application documents, you will be informed about the acceptance of your topic. You have to register your master thesis at the examination office (Prüfungsamt), otherwise you will lose the acceptance of supervision by the chair.
Please notice the general rules for writing a thesis at the chair.