In each winter semester, the following minor courses of study can be started at the School of Business and Economics:
While Economics becomes admission free since winter semester 2019/20, a selection procedure will take place on the basis of the written documents submitted in the Bachelor Minor of Business Administration.
- Online application until July 15. You can access the application portal here.
- In addition to the data sheet, a copy of the Abitur certificate must be attached to the application.
- Further documents which prove the special suitability for an economic study programme can be attached. Further information can be found under the individual degree programs.
Further information on the application procedure can be found here.
- The deadline for applications is July 15 (attention in 2021 the deadline is July 31), midnight.
- 10 % of the study places are allocated in advance according to the waiting time criterion. Students who receive a place according to the waiting time criterion no longer take part in the selection process.
- A selection committee at the School of Business and Economics will then rank the applications received according to the Abitur grade and other criteria.
- Admission to the program is granted by the Studierendensekretariat by mid-September.