Postdoctoral Researcher of Chinese History at the Department of Chinese Studies, University of Tübingen, from October 2018 to September 2019, supported by the Teach@Tübingen Programme
- 2010 Bachelor of Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, School of Materials Science and Engineering, China University of Mining and Technology.
- 2013 M.A. Chinese History, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences.
- 2018 PhD Chinese History, History Department, Fudan University
Dr. Li Wuzhe's main research interests are the political history of the late Qing period and the cultural interactions between China and the West. In recent years, his research has been focused on the activities of the Prussian missionary Karl Gützlaff in China.
List of Publications
- Li Wentian and "Qingliu"（李文田与“清流”），Master's thesis，Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences（上海社会科学院）, June 2013.
- Articles on Wang Xianqian and Ye Dehui, in: Collection of Modern Chinese Thinkers（中国近代思想家文库·王先谦 叶德辉卷）, China Renmin University Press, 2015, Co-author.
- "The Childhood of Karl Gützlaff"（郭实猎的早年经历）, Wenhui Newspaper（文汇报）, July 22, 2016.
- "A Study on the Chinese Name of Karl Friedrich August Gützlaff"（郭实猎姓名考）, Modern Chinese History Studies（近代史研究）, 2018, No. 1.
- Karl Gützlaff and the Opening of China (郭实猎与开放中国)，PhD thesis, History Department, Fudan University, 2018.