Department of Korean Studies
Wilhelmstr. 133, Room 58
Fax: +49-7071-29 5734
Wed 2-4 PM
and by appointment
Dr. Moon-Ey Song studied law at the Chungnam University in Daejeon, Korea. From 1982, she pursued her studies in Education, Japanese Studies and German Literature at the Albert Ludwigs University Freiburg. She received her Dr. Phil in education on the subject "School criticism and ideas of a good school in Korea and Germany" in 1989. From 1989 to 1996 she taught Education and German language as a lecturer in the Department of Education at Chungnam University and at the foreign language school Inlingua in Seoul. She has been in charge of Korean language teaching and pedagogy as lecturer in the Department of Korean Studies at the Eberhard Karls University Tübingen since 1996.
Doctoral Studies in Education, Japan Studies, German Literature (Dr. phil.)
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany (Doctoral Scholarship granted by Konrad-Adenauer Foundation)
M.A. (Magister) in Education, Japan Studies, German Literature
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany
Bachelor of Law
Chungnam National Universität in Daejeon, South Korea
- Basic Korean I, II, III (grammar, reading and writing skills)
- School criticism and idea of „good school“ in West Germany and in South Korea (Dissertation, granted by Konrad-Adenauer Foundation), Freiburg 1989. (in German)
- The Korean War and the Society (translation of Chŏnjaenggwa sahoe by KIM, Dong Choon into German, granted by Korea Literature Translation Insitute), Münster 2007.
- Eat me! (translation of a novel by OH, Suyeon into German, granted by Korea Literature Translation Insitute), presentation on the Frankfurter Book Fair 2005.
- Mandala (translation of the novel Mandala by KIM Seongdong into German, granted by Korea Literature Translation Insitute), Bielefeld 2005.
- End of a Performance (translation of the novel Puch’o by HAN Soosan, granted by Daesan Foundation), Bielefeld 1999.
- 교육개혁 이후 (1975-) 교육행정.교육과정.학습면에서 본 독일 중등교육의 문제점, 새교육 1990, p. 30-35