on leave of absence until 21.02.2023! Substituted by Leonie Rau.
Since October 2020, Nicolas A. Hintermann is a research associate at the Dept. of Oriental and Islamic Studies. He is pursuing a PhD in Islamic Studies (Islamwissenschaft) on "Arabic-Muslim commentaries of Maimonides’ Dalālat al-Ḥāʾirīn".
He studied Islamic Studies, Philosophy and Ancient Judaism at the University of Zürich.
PS "Geschichte des modernen Jemen" (Tue, 14:15-15:45)
- Study counselling for B.A. SGKNO
- Accreditation of academic achievements and internships & accreditation issues, semester abroad
- Academic certificates for the BAFöG- and examination office
- Responsible for evaluations at the department of Oriental and Islamic Studies
- Philosophy in the Islamicate World
- Literary forms of knowledge transfer
- Arabic manuscripts
- Yemen as a center of scholarship