This practical course is primarily designed as an individual course which means that individual topics can be choosen from the fields of all master courses that our group offers: Topics could be about real time graphics, Raytracing, SLAM, surface appearance acquisition, depth map retrieval from images, displays, GPGPU, VR/AR or machine learning on images or video.
We will provide some topics from some of those fields but encourage all participants to choose individual topics of their interest.
- 6 ECTS
- Master Course
- Prerequisite: Computer Graphics Background
- Mandatory: GDV course
- Beneficial: One of our master courses
- For joining this praktikum, please enroll in Ilias.
- During the semester, the meetings as well as the Ilias lecture site will be the primary communication medium.
For obtaining the credit points, you have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Development of a working application
- Presentation of intermediate and final results
- Presence and participation in the meetings
- Written documentation of the project