Since March 2016
PhD candidate at the Department of Cognitive Systems, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Tuebingen, Germany.
September 2013 - January 2016
Master in Navigation Guidance and Control, Faculty of Mechatronics Engineering and Automation, National University of Defense Technology, China.
September 2009 - July 2013
Bachelor in Detection Guidance and Control, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, China.
- Navigation of Flying Robots
- Visual SLAM
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Programming Project: "Person detection, tracking and identification with MAVs" (Summer 2019)
- Practical Course: "Flying robots" (Winter 2018/19)
- Assignment Tutor: "Deep Neural Networks" (Summer 2018)
- Practical Course: "Flying robots" (Winter 2017/18)
- Programming Project: "Human detection, tracking and identification" (Summer 2017)
Inertial-aided Image Motion Deblurring Algorithm in Personal Navigation System
Master's thesis, National University of Defense Technology (NUDT), Changsha, China. December 2015.
Research on Laser Ranging Correction Technology
Bachelor's thesis, Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NJUST), Nanjing, China. June 2013.
|||Ya Wang and Andreas Zell. Semantic Scene Segmentation of Unordered Point Clouds on Autonomous Robots. In European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR), Prague, Czech Republic, September 2019. (Accepted for publication)|
|||Ya Wang and Andreas Zell. Improving Feature-based Visual SLAM by Semantics. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Applications and Systems (IPAS), pages 7--12, Inria Sophia Antipolis, France, Decemeber 2018.|