Institute for Biomedical Informatics (IBMI)
Computational Systems Biology
- Take the train to Tübingen central station.
- You can reach the bus station directly by leaving the station through the main exit.
- How to get to the institute by bus can be found in the section "By Bus").
- Arrive at Stuttgart Airport.
- Take the so-called "Airport Sprinter": Bus line 826 or 822. These depart in front of the building for arriving flights, about every half hour at 19" and 49" (subject to change).
- You can reach the Tübingen bus station directly opposite the central station.
Take the bus (see "By bus").
- Take bus line 2 direction "Sand."
- After boarding, you have to pay with coins at the vending machine in the bus. The ticket currently costs €2.00, which is subject to change.
- Get off at the stop "Sand/Drosselweg."
- Walk along the sidewalk in the direction of the bus turning loop and continue straight on, approx. 200 m.
- Enter the institute through the yellow archway and walk straight towards the covered main entrance.
- Walk up the stairs on two floors and enter the yellow building through the glass door on your right.
Coming by car from Stuttgart
- Follow the B27 in the direction of Tübingen
- Take the Tübingen, Nordstadt, Kliniken exit.
- Turn left into Wilhelmstraße at the third traffic light (if you see a pharmacy on your right).
- Turn right after the JET petrol station and drive up the Nordring.
- At the second traffic light, turn right following the signs to "Sand."
- Drive straight ahead until you reach the yellow archway of the institute.
- Behind the building, you will find a large parking lot.
- Enter the building through the covered main entrance on the front.
- Climb the stairs on two floors and enter the yellow marked part of the building through the glass door to your right.