Physikalisches Institut -- Experimentalphysik II
Auf der Morgenstelle 14
Phone: + 49-(0)7071-29-76273
Fax: +49-(0)7071-29-5406 ... email-Adresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Physics Institute at the University of Tübingen is located in building D on the "Morgenstelle", 20 m east from the central building of lecture halls "Hörsaalzentrum". You can reach us...
- by foot: a nice 1/2 hour walk from the city center up the hill, if you have time. There are a few cozy paths off the motorways.
- by bike: essentially the same as by foot, and after having reached the top you always find a spot for parking your bike. Only those of you who are not well trained will realize that there is a 120 m difference in vertical height between here and the city center.
- by car: please find directions and locaton of the parking lots from the maps shown above. NOTE: the parking lots are often full during semester term. For parking on the large parking lot in the south you need a parking permit and there is a barrier which you cannot pass without such a permit. And the parking lots located directly near the buildings are during daytime only accesible with a special permit. Only in the evening and during weekends you can get there without such a permit. The parking garage in the north is with costs; however, you will allways find a spot there.
- by train: to Tübingen main station "Hauptbahnhof"
The most important connection is Stuttgart-Tübingen (ICE, IC, EC in Stuttgart).
From the main station to the institute (6 km), either take a taxi or a bus (see below).
- by Bus: From the bus station "Busbahnhof" Europaplatz - directly in front of the main station - take the city bus, lines 5, 13, 17, 18, or 19 to Kliniken/Wanne/Waldhäuser Ost (WHO). Exit at the stops BG-Unfallklinik or Botanischer Garten.