At the Faculty of Science, you can pursue a doctoral degree (Dr. rer. nat.) in the following fields:
- Archaeological Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Prehistory and Early History
Monday - Thursday, 10.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
(Auf der Morgenstelle 8, B-Building, 9th floor, room ) and by appointment (29-75955).
There are no regular office hours during semester breaks. Please call or send an e-mail to make an appointment.
Feel free to contact us, if you have any further questions. However, we recommend reading the information sheet first, as it usually resolves most of the questions.
- Applications for acceptance as a doctoral student
- Information about doctoral guidelines of the Faculty of Science
- Cotutelle agreements
- Doctoral Government Scholarship
- Postdoctoral Studies
- Ongoing doctoral procedures
- Acceptance of doctoral dissertations
- Doctoral procedures (Biology and Geosciences)
- The ombudsperson assists the doctoral students in settling conflicts or solving problems. All matters are treated as strictly confidential and neutral. Ombudsperson is the Dean of the Faculty, the Vice Dean for Research and the Dean of Studies (Contact).
- First Points of Contact within each Department
- Psychosoziale Beratungsstelle für Beschäftigte der Universität Tübingen
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling of the Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim
- DFG-Research Ombudsman in Berlin
- Legal Advice of the Studierendenwerks Tübingen-Hohenheim
- Family Office - Advice Concerning Work/Life Balance
- Beratung/Hilfe bei sexueller Belästigung/Mobbing