University of Tuebingen
Sand 14, Room C423
Phone: +49 (0)7071 29-75464
Available for consultation: on appointment
- 2019–present: Postdoctoral researcher, Neuro-Cognitive Modeling, University of Tuebingen
- 2014–2018: Doctoral student, Biological Psychology, University of Tuebingen
- 2013–2014: Master of Science, Psychology, University of Tuebingen
- 2009–2013: Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Konstanz
- 2011–2012: Exchange student, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Fabi, S., Otte, S., Wiese, J.G., & Butz, M.V. (2020). Investigating efficient learningn and compositionality in generative LSTM networks. arXiv preprint arXiv:2004.07754.
- Hobbhahn, M., Butz, M.V., Fabi, S., & Otte, S. (2020). Sequence classification using ensembles of recurrent generative expert modules.
- Fabi, S., Weber, L.A., & Leuthold, H. (2019). Empathic Concern and Personal Distress depend on situational but not dispositional factors. PLOS ONE, 14.
- Fabi, S., & Leuthold, H. (2019). Investigating empathy for pain toward racial in- and outgroup targets with ERPs and EEG oscillations. Poster presented at the 4th Workshop of Understanding Others - Integration of Social Cognitive and Affective Processes, Munich.
- Fabi, S. (2018). How do we process pain in others? Investigating behavioral and neural correlates of empathy. Dissertation.
- Fabi, S., & Leuthold, H. (2018). Racial bias in empathy: Do we process dark- and fair-colored hands in pain differently? An EEG study. Neuropsychologia, 114, 143-157.
- Fabi, S., & Leuthold, H. (2018). Racial bias influences on empathic information processing - An EEG study. Poster presented at the Social and Affective Neuroscience Society Meeting (SANS), New York.
- Fabi, S., & Leuthold, H. (2018). Measuring empathic influences on perceptual and motor processing with ERPs, EEG oscillations, and response force. Poster presented at the Cognitive Neuroscience Society Meeting (CNS), Boston.
- Fabi, S., Mackenzie, I.G., & Leuthold, H. (2017). Are empathic influences on information processing subject to racial bias? An EEG study. Poster presented at the 59th Conference of Experimental Psychologists (TeaP), Dresden.
- Fabi, S., & Leuthold, H. (2017). Empathy for pain influences perceptual and motor processing: evidence from response force, ERPs, and EEG oscillations. Social Neuroscience, 12, 701-716.