Keplerstraße 2, 72074 Tübingen – 07071 - 29-74356
The Examinations Office will:
- advise on examination issues
- enter grades if not done by the examiner
- acknowledge paper certificates or certificates issued by other institutions
- issue transcript of records (if not available through alma)
- issue graduation documents
Please send all queries by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Person in charge||Degree||Study Course||Phone||Room|
Bachelor of Arts
Master of Arts
Anglistik / Amerikanistik
English Literatures and Cultures
- All paper certificates ("Scheine") and bachelor theses are to be sent as a PDF file by e-mail. Please state the course module if applicable.
- Until further notice, the service counter will be closed and there will be no consultation hours and no public access.
- For more detailed information please see the home page.