The University of Tübingen Summer Course garantees you a program of high educational and organizational quality. We pride ourselves on the friendly atmosphere we create and the individual support we provide.
What we offer:
- small classes (about 15 participants)
- varied, communicative language lessons
- teaching materials specially designed for the aims and demands of the Summer Course
- there are two teaching staff for each class
- an interesting and varied program of additional activities
- personal, knowledgeable support from the course organizers
- assistance and service checking in and checking out of your accommodation
- transfer from the office to your accommodation
- if required, we can pick up a large group from the train station in Tübingen
Our Teachers’ Qualifications:
- All teachers have a university degree and are experienced member of our division, “Deutsch als Fremdsprache und Interkulturelle Programme.” They have years of experience with intercultural classes at institutions of higher education.
- We train our teachers every year in the latest teaching methods as well as carrying out team-building exercises.
- We stay in touch with the course participants’ expectations and impressions using qualitative and quantitative evaluation and interviews.