What we offer:
We have a weekly help desk, where you can ask us any questions about your stay in Tübingen and sign up to our events; everyone is welcome to come and talk to us. Every month we offer an exciting and varied programme with a wide range of activities in and around Tübingen. We will travel to a different town in southern Germany once a month and organize local activities in Tübingen, like an international dinner or hiking trips. We aim to build a community and make you feel welcome in Tübingen.
If you have further questions you can send us an E-Mail at email@example.com
We can’t wait to meet you all!
Maybe you would like to take part in meeting us and some other international students via a chatroom? It does not matter if you have any questions or simply would like to get in touch with some new people: Just join us. We will be very happy to see you there!
Just send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us, in which meeting you want to participate, then you will get the login codes. Please look at which language the meeting will be in - either German or English.
Next week: 5 - 11 October
05.10, 18.00 Uhr - Meet and Great with Andi, Vanessa und Isabel
07.10, 18.00 Uhr - Journey through Germany with Vanessa
09.10, 18.00 Uhr - once upon an e-Mail with Isabel
We will be using Zoom for our meetings. For login details just contact us: email@example.com
Best greetings and we hope to see you soon!
Vanessa, Isabel, Andreas
- Studies Sports Science (8th semester) and Economics (6th semester)
- Hobbies: working out, playing & watching Football, hang out with Friends, watching series (#1 Breaking Bad)
- Fun fact: I met my girlfriend during my Semester abroad. Maybe you too? ;)
- Studies Dentistry (4th semester)
- Hobbies: playing the flute, figure skating
- Fun Fact: I can’t resist singing at any time, even though nobody wants to hear me sing! – Ich muss einfach immer und überall singen, auch wenn das niemand hören möchte!