- 10/2008-09/2009: Studies of Cultural History and English Studies at the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
- 10/2009-09/2012: Studies of History and Cultural Anthropology at the Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
- 08/2012: Bachelor of Arts
- 04/2011-04/2014: Student Assistant with the DFG-Project „East and West 400-600“
- 10/2012-06/2015: Studies of History at the Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
- 10/2012-06/2015: Graduate Assistant in the Collaborative Research Centre “Threatened Order - Societies under Stress“
- 05/2014-06/2015: Graduate Assistant at the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- 02/2014-04/2014: DAAD Scholarship for an Internship in South Africa
- 06/2015: Master of Arts
- since July 2015: Research Assistant in the Collaborative Research Centre “Threatened Order - Societies under Stress“
- Comparative History of Australia, New Zealand and Canada
- History of the British Empire in the 20th Century
- South African History
- Cultural History of Economics
- Transnational History
Topic: "Re-ordering economy. Changing self-perceptions in Australia, New Zealand and Kanada caused by British negotiations with the EEC in the 1960s and 1970s"
The focus of this subproject is on the threat discourses and political actions in the context of the British negotiations with the EEC in the 1960s and 1970s. Using sources from central archives and important publications such as newspaper articles, this project analyses how politicians and journalists reflected on the economic order in the settler colonies and the consequences which may have arisen because of the British EEC entrance. The project examines cultural and historical aspects of the economy and compares the developments in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Presentation and Discussion of the Concept 'Britishness', Workshop "End of Empire. Re-ordering in Australia, New Zealand and Canada, 1960-1980" 25. - 26. February 2016, Tübingen.
- "Re-ordering Economy. Changing Perceptions in Australia, New Zealand and Canada caused by British Negotiations with the EEC in the 1960s and 1970s" 25. - 26. February 2016, Tübingen.
- "Re-Ordering Economic Policy. Australien, Neuseeland und Kanada und die britischen EEC-Verhandlungen, 1960-1973". 4. - 6. August 2016 , Schloss Schney (Franken-Akademie).
- Re-Ordering Economic Policy – Australien, Neuseeland und Kanada und die britischen EEC-Verhandlungen, 1959-1975, ADEF-Juniorworkshop 13-14. Oktober 2016, Großbritannien-Zentrum Berlin