Nationals from EU / EEA countries

If you are not a German citizen, please contact Division lll, Advising and Admission of International Students before submitting your application. There, your university entrance qualification from a EU / EEA country and its translation can be assessed for its equivalency in the German system (see right-hand column).

After completing that step, please apply the same way as German nationals with a German university entrance qualification.

back to applications