Online portal for allociation of study places (first semester) in restricted-admission subjects
You can apply via lottery for a first semester place in restricted-admission degree programs here.
Note: Places are allocated via lottery only if any places remain empty following the conclusion of regular selection and allocation procedures in the relevant subject. Participation in the lottery is via the online portal only. Please do not send us any documents.
Applications via lottery for study place can be made
All potential students who have a higher education entrance qualification appropriate to the desired study program.
You may participate in the lottery regardless of whether you have applied previously, have received a rejection notice, or have had an application rejected on formal grounds, provided you meet the requirements for the degree program (see degree programs available -> "subject" (selected subject) -> scroll down the list to -> "admission prerequisites").
- You can enter the lottery only once per study programm.
- If you wish to enter the lottery for a place in sveral study programs, please always click the button "Applications/application enrolment".
- Please do not send us any documents.
- In the applications portal, your application will show "not received by post" status.
- Only successful lottery applicants will receive online notification - within two weeks of the close of lottery applications. Unsuccessful lottery applicants will not be notified.
- Notification is issued online only.
- Amission is granted on the condition that you will submit all required documentation upon enrolment.
Please note that the lottery may only be able to take place after the official start of the lecture period. At this point, orientation events and (where applicable) the allocation of places in classes and lab courses have usually already taken place. We therefore recommend that you contact the subject coordinators immediately you receive notification of admission.