Further education and culture
- Studio Literatur und Theater – provides opportunities for students of any discipline to take part in creative writing seminars and obtain accreditation for their work.
- Zeicheninstitut – courses in drawing, painting, sculpture and photography – are all available here for students wanting to improve their artistic abilities.
- Campus-TV – students produce their own television reports on University matters.
- Faktor14 – Tübingen's magazine for study and research.
- Collegium musicum – offers a broad spectrum of further musical education opportunities, both for students and other members of the University, as well as concerts for all music lovers.
- Chamber choir Camerata vocalis
- Akademischer Chor
- Akademisches Orchester
- Kulturreferat – organizes concerts by renowned musicians and orchestras.
- University Sports Center – offers students and University members a comprehensive range of popular and competitive sports as well as martial arts via the Institut für Sportwissenschaft.
- Alumni Tübingen – the alumni association helps the University keep in touch with its formers students, graduates, academics, employees and visitors, while promoting a lively exchange between the university and alumni as well as between alumni themselves.
- Universitätsbund – the association of friends of Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen promotes projects and individual efforts benefiting the University and its members.