Opening of the tennis courts
Limited training possible from May 17
University Sports may reopen its tennis courts for free play beginning May 17. In order to realize the resumption of training under current Corona conditions, practice will be somewhat restricted for the time being:
- The use of the tennis courts is possible with prior online booking of an exact time slot of 60 minutes for 2 players.
- The appointments can be made via the University Sports homepage of (even at short notice).
- Personal registration and payment for the courts is done on site at the supervisor's office. Payment is only possible by EC card.
- The booking of a time slot is obligatory. Persons without a valid booking cannot participate in the free play. In this case, the premises must be left immediately.
- The distance requirement applies to the entire sports facilities.
- When entering the sports facilities, an FFP2 mask/medical mouth-nose covering is mandatory. It may be removed for playing.
For further information see the University Sports webpage "Tennis - freies Spiel".Back