Abstract submission is possible from 01 Oct 2019 until 30 Nov 2019
- Log in to the G-Node conference app using your email address.
- Provide abstract information in the respective field and save your abstract by pushing the green "save" button on top of the page.
- Abstracts may contain up to 2500 characters (including white spaces) and up to 1 figure. The whole abstract must fit on a single page.
- Indicate whether you prefer a poster or talk contribution ("Presentation type").
- After initial saving, all further changes will be automatically saved by the system.
- Once you are ready to submit, push the red "submit" button on the top. Later changes to the absract are possible until the submission deadline.
Submitted abstracts without a matching registration will be ignored.
Decisions on presentation type will be announced on 15 Dec 2019.