Even when we are not advertising open position, there are always opportunities to join our group for a PhD, master or bachelor theses or internships. Please contact Elke Fasshauer for more details.
A fully funded 3 year PhD position in theoretical chemistry is available in the group of Elke Fasshauer at the University of Tübingen (Germany).
The goal is to understand radiative DNA damage at the molecular level using model systems.
- are interested in quantum effects and light-matter interaction
- (soon) have a Master's degree in Chemistry, Physics or a related area
- have experience in running electronic structure codes
- maybe have experience with the simulation of molecular dynamics
- are not afraid of programming (or learning how to do it)
- want to work in an open-minded fashion in a stimulating team
The starting date is as soon as possible and the position will be available until filled.
Send your application including your CV or questions via email to elke.fasshauer . @uni-tuebingen.de