We currently teach the following courses:
- WS21: Data Analysis and Modelling -- Introduction to Scientific Programming with Python: Course Description
- SS21: Introduction to Geophysics (BSc): Introduction into most near-surface imaging techniques such as Gravimetry, Magentics, Electrics, Electromagnetics, Seismiks and Radar.
- WS20-- Applied Data Analysis and Modelling for Geoscientists (MSc): Introduction for data analysis and integration into models using methods such as inverse modelling, finited difference modelling, time series analysis, PCA/EOF, and the essentials of neural networks. You can find the module description here: ModuleDescription
We participate in:
- Dynamics of the Earth: Introduction to Geology, intended for 1st semester BSc. students every fall semester.
- Applied Teconics and Surface Processes: Introduction to plate tectonics and surface processes taught in the MSc Programs of Geosciences, Applied Environmental Sciences and Geoecology.
The primary langue for classes taught is English at MSc level and usually german at BSc level.