PhD-theses are stored by the Tübingen University library. The following PhD-theses can be downloaded:
- Hao Ran (2018) Numerical modelling of rock deformation: conglomerates and mechanical anisotropy. download.
- Florian Steinbach (2017) Numerical modelling of deformation and recrystallisation mechanics in ice and ice-air aggregates. download.
- Zhongbao Zhao (2015) Tectonic evolution of the Qiangtang terrane, central Tibetan Plateau. download.
- Gema Llorens (2015) Numerical simulation of deformation microstructures and folds in polar ice and ductile rocks. download.
- Anett Weisheit (2013) Structural and hydrothermal evolution of the Mount Painter Inlier, South Australia. download.
- Jens Roessiger (2013) Numerical Modelling of Ice Microstructures. download.
- Conny Zeeb (2013) Characterization and flow simulations of discrete fracture networks. download.
- Kemmler, Dany (2009): High-Performance Computing in Geoscience - Data Preprocessing by Domain Decomposition and Load Balancing. download.