Third Tübingen Conference on Proof-Theoretic Semantics, 27 - 30 March 2019
Assessment and Future Perspectives
If you would like to know what proof-theoretic semantics is all about, please see
- Francez, N.: Proof-theoretic Semantics, College Publications 2015.
- Kahle, R. & Schroeder-Heister, P.: Introduction: Proof-theoretic Semantics, in: R. Kahle & P. Schroeder-Heister (eds), Special issue of Synthese 148, pp. 503–506, 2006.
- Piecha, T. & Schroeder-Heister, P. (eds): Advances in Proof-Theoretic Semantics, Trends in Logic 43, Springer 2016.
- Schroeder-Heister, P.: Proof-Theoretic Semantics. In E. Zalta (ed.): The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. 2012, revised 2018.
- Wansing, H.: The Idea of a Proof-Theoretic Semantics and the Meaning of the Logical Operations, Studia Logica 64, pp. 3–20, 2000.
- Vito Michele Abrusci (Roma)
- Patrizio Contu (Zürich)
- Valeria de Paiva (Cupertino, CA)
- Marie Duzi (Ostrava)
- Roy Dyckhoff (✝) (St Andrews)
- Nissim Francez (Haifa)
- Andrzej Indrzejczak (Lodz)
- Gerhard Jäger (Bern)
- Reinhard Kahle (Lisbon)
- Per Martin-Löf (Stockholm)
- Dale Miller (Palaiseau)
- Sara Negri (Helsinki)
- Luiz Carlos Pereira (Rio de Janeiro)
- Francesca Poggiolesi (Paris)
- Dag Prawitz (Stockholm)
- Philip Scott (Ottawa)
- Göran Sundholm (Leiden)
- Heinrich Wansing (Bochum)
We invite submissions for 30min-talks on any topic of proof-theoretic semantics. We especially encourage young researchers to contribute.
If you would like to give a talk, please send a one-page abstract to Thomas Piecha at pts3cfp. @informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
The deadline for submission is 1 October 2018. We will notify you by 31 October of acceptance or rejection.
Participants who do not want to give a contributed talk are also welcome. Please register by email to Marine Gaudefroy-Bergmann at pts3part by 18 March 2019. @informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
There will be a small conference fee to cover coffee breaks.
We gratefully acknowledge financial support by DFG - Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and DLMPST - Division of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science and Technology.Zurück