Welcome to our International Master's Program in Machine Learning! The University of Tuebingen collaborates closely with the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics and they form together one of leading research hubs for machine learning in Europe and world-wide. This manifests in several recent initiatives:
- the Cyber Valley,
- the Excellence Cluster ``Machine Learning: New Perspectives for Science'',
- the TUE AI Center (BMBF Competence Center for Machine Learning)
- the International Max Planck Research School for Intelligent Systems.
These initatives provide plenty of opportunities for research as well as industry contacts for the students of our master program. Below, you will find all the information you will need.
The next intake will be for the winter semester 2020/2021 with application deadline on 30.4.2020. Go here to check if you are eligible and know more about the application details. The acceptance and rejection notification will go out until June, 5th. Please note that due to the large number of applications we cannot give individual feedback on the reasons of rejection.
- The new youtube channel ``Tuebingen ML'' features the two ``Foundations of ML'' lectures Statistical Machine Learning (U. von Luxburg) and Probabilistic Machine Learning (P. Hennig)
- Tentative course list for the summer semester 2020
- Tübingen hosts the German Conference on Pattern Recognition (28.9.-1.10.2020)
- Great news! Zeynep Akata and Andreas Geiger were awarded ERC Starting Grants - Congratulations!
- We welcome Zeynep Akata as new professor of computer science! Zeynep Akata works in computer vision and machine learning.
- Information about Tuebingen (housing, language classes etc) for International Students can be found here
- Congratulations to Bernhard Schölkopf for the Körber-Prize 2019!
- 24 papers from Tübingen accepted at NeurIPS 2019
- 11 papers at ICCV 2019 from Tübingen
- New Bosch AI Campus planned for Tübingen
- ICML Best Paper Award for Researchers from Tübingen
- 27 papers at ICML and CVPR 2019 from Tübingen
More news can be found here.