Maria Dolores de la Rosa Gamiz - Publikationen / Publications
Copyright Notice: This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by the authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, this material may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Note: Because of copyright restrictions, the linked PDFs are password-protected. Wiliam "JAMES" might help you to open locked doors.
- De la Rosa, M. D., & Bausenhart K. M. (2018). Enhancement of letter identification by concurrent auditory stimuli of varying duration. Acta Psychologica, 190, 38-52.
- De la Rosa, M. D., & Bausenhart K. M. (2018). Still no evidence for sustained effects of multisensory integration of duration. Multisensory Research, 31, 601-622.
- Bausenhart, K. M., de la Rosa, M. D., & Ulrich, R. (2014). Multimodal integration of time: Visual and auditory contributions to perceived duration and sensitivity. Experimental Psychology, 61, 310-322. doi: 10.1027/1618-3169/a000249 (⇒)
- De la Rosa, M. D., & Bausenhart K. M. (2013). Multimodal integration of interval duration: Temporal ventriloquism or changes in pacemaker rate? Timing and Time Perception, 1, 189-215. (⇒)
- De la Rosa, M.D., Sanabria, D., Capizzi, M., & Correa, A. (2012). Temporal preparation driven by rhythms is resistant to working memory interference. Frontiers in Psychology, 3, 308. (⇒)
- De la Rosa, M. D., & Bausenhart, K. M. (2014). On the locus of multimodal duration: A MMN study. Abstracts of the Psychonomic Society, 19, 78. Long Beach, California.
- De la Rosa, M. D., & Bausenhart, K. M. (2014). Multimodal integration of interval duration: Perceptual or decisional processes? Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 126, 168-169. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.02.358 [Poster presented at the International Conference on Timing and Time Perception, March 31 – April 3, 2014, Corfu, Greece]
- De la Rosa, M. D., Bausenhart, K. M., & Ulrich, R. (2013). Multisensory integration of perceived duration is not stable over time. Poster presented at the TIMELY Workshop, October 16-18, 2013, Granada, Spain.
- De la Rosa, M. D., Bausenhart, K. M., & Ulrich, R. (2013). Transient multisensory integration of perceived duration. In U. Ansorge, E. Kirchler, C. Lamm, & H. Leder (Eds.), Abstracts of the 55th conference of experimental psychologists (p. 341). Lengerich: Pabst.
- De la Rosa, M. D., & Bausenhart, K. (2012). Temporal ventriloquism in reproduced duration. Poster presented at the TIMELY Workshop, October 4-5, 2012, Tübingen, Germany.
- Molina, E., Aguirre, C., Amayra, R., Araujo, E., de la Rosa, M. D., Gonzalez-Usera, I., Lara, T., Moreno, A., Moser, A., Sanabria, D., & Correa, A. (2010). Do circadian rhythms modulate post-error slowing? Poster presented at VIII Congreso de la Sociedad Espanola de Psicologia Experimental, Granada, Spain.