- Lab-/Web- pages you should check – Places we are linked with:
Our institute pages for
ZMBP and IMIT
- The Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research where part of the Kemen Lab is located: MPIPZ and in general great research on plant – microbe and microbe – microbe interactions is done (Department of Paul Schulze-Lefert at MPIPZ)
- The Cluster of Excellence on Plant Science where we have close contacts and collaborations and have been part of for several years (CEPLAS)
- The Sainsbury Laboratory in Norwich (TSL Norwich) and Cambridge (TSL Cambridge). Always a place for great science on plants.
- The Weigel Lab at the MPI in Tübingen (weigelworld). Great research on plants and plant associated microbes … and a lot more.
- The Vorholt Lab at the ETH in Zürich (VorholtLab). Great ongoing research on bacterial diversity and physiology.
- The Doehlemann Lab at the University of Cologne (DoehlemannLab). Amazing research on fungal effectors and fungal pathogenicity.
- The Thines Lab at BiK-F in Frankfurt (ThinesLab). All on fungal and oomycete phylogenomics.