We actively participate in teaching:
- The master´s degree program “Cellular and Molecular Plant Biology” (formerly ZMBP’s contribution to the Master’s Degree Program “Biology”)
- Biology courses of the 3rd and 5th semester for bachelor and teaching trainee students
- The Nanoscience II lecture (5th semester nanoscience bachelor students)
- The main practical course (Grosspraktikum) for teaching students
- The seminar and lecture “Foray into the nano world of lipids” (summer semester), addressed to bachelor’s and master’s students of biology, biochemistry, nanoscience and medical students
- The practical course, seminar and lecture “Signalvermittlung durch Lipide (3045) (winter semester), addressed to bachelor’s students of biology and biochemistry
- The excursion ”Physiologische Aspekte in der Pflanzenökologie, Pflanzenernährung und in der Phytomedizin“ to the University of Hohenheim (sommer semester) addressed to bachelor’s, master’s and teaching trainee students of biology
Practical training, bachelor’s and master’s thesis
If you are interested in obtaining practical training or want to perform your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis in the field of lipid signaling, inositol-derived signaling molecules or protein evolution please inquire.
We offer practical training for high school students and teachers, please inquire.