Job Opportunity: Assistant position in London
German language speaking assistant position in London. Academic year 2019-20.
German language speaking assistant for two private secondary schools in London:
- King's College School, Wimbledon
- Wimbeldon High School
From 30 August 2019 until 1 July 2020.
- Conversation classes with small groups of 2-4 learners of German, mainly sixth form pupils (ages 16-18) studying German for A level or International Baccalaureate.
- Some exam preparation classes with small groups of GCSE pupils (aged 14-16).
- Around 20 hours per week combined across two schools.
- Opportunity to be involved in extra-curricular life of both schools.
- Generous salary provided (ca. € 1400 per month).
- Assistance with accomodation, if required.
- Aged 21-25.
- Studying to be an English teacher.
- German language at native fluency.
- Wide knowledge of current affairs and German society.
- Please email your CV and a letter of motivation (in English) to elisabeth.chaghafi. @uni-tuebingen.de
- Interviews will probably take place at the beginning of February.