- Information Structure and Ambiguity: The Process of Integrating Sentences into Discourse
October 7-8, 2019 Homepage
University of Tübingen
- Challenges to Compositionality
February 7-8, 2018 Homepage
- Ambiguity as (Information) Gaps: Processes of Creation and Resolution
November 16-17, 2018 Homepage
University of Tübingen - Organized by the GRK 1808
- Relating Elliptical Utterances to Information in Context, 40. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Sprachwissenschaft (DGfS)
March 7-9, 2018 Homepage
- Between EXISTENCE and LOCATION: Empirical, Formal and Typological Approaches to Existential Constructions
December 1-2, 2016 Homepage
University of Tübingen.
- Freezing: Theoretical Approaches and Empirical Domains
July 3-4, 2015 Homepage
Project A7, University of Tübingen
- Division of Labor, January 22-23, 2015, University of Tübingen Homepage Organized by: Projects A1, A4, A5, A7, B1, B8, C6, Z2 of SFB 833
- Architecture of Topic
Dec 13-15, 2014; Lund
Organizers: Valeria Molnar, Lund University; Susanne Winkler, University of Tübingen;
- Workshop: Focus and Comparative Syntax
16th and 17th of December 2013, University of Tübingen
Project A7, SFB 833, University of Tübingen
- The Neural and Linguistic Bases of Language Developmen May 20-21 2011, Universtity of Tübingen,Program (.pdf), SFB833: B5 (Dr. Karen Lidzba, Prof. Dr. Ingeborg-Krägeloh Mann, Prof. Dr. Susanne Winkler)
- (Post)Doktorandenkolloquium, 25th of March 2011, University of Tübingen.
- Roundtable: "Focus and Processing Complexity", 5th of November, 2010, University of Tübingen.
- Roundtable: "Information Structure in English – A Synchronic and Diachronic Perspective", 6th and 7th of June, 2010.
- Focus, Contrast and Givenness in Interaction with Extraction and Deletion.
March 26-27. 2010. Universität Tübingen.
Organizers: S. Winkler, V. Molnár; J. Hartmann; Shared funding University of Tübingen, University of Lund.
- Workshop: Information Structure in the Theory of Grammar and in Language Acquisition.
Universität Lund, 18th and 19th of September 2009;
Organisatoren: S. Winkler, V. Molnár; Shared funding University of Tübingen and University of Lund.
- Synactic Constructions, Focus and Meaning
24. Juli 2009, Universität Tübingen
Round table discussion, 25. Juli 2009
Project A7, SFB 833
Organisatoren: S. Winkler, J. Hartmann.
- Roundtable "Analyzing Ambiguity - Linguistic Perspectives", 7th of November, 2009, University of Tübingen.