David Gremminger, M.Sc.
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
Chair of Marketing, 1st floor, room 111
Nauklerstr. 47, 72074 Tübingen
+49 7071 29-78188
On appointment by phone or via email.
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master Theses
- Tutorial Market Research
- Tutorial Marketing-Mix Management
- (Social) media attention to corporate activity
- Interplay between corporate tax avoidance and social (ir-)responsibility
- Extracting information from textual data using state-of-the-art machine learning methods
Conference presentations (peer-reviewed)
- Gremminger, D. & Papies, D. (2021, May). Do consumers and investors care about corporate tax avoidance? Understanding the role of (social) media. European Marketing Academy (EMAC) Conference, Madrid, Spain.