The computing center of Tübingen University provides wireless internet access during DGfS Summer School 2016 at the entire conference venue. There are two ways to access the net:
If your home university provides Eduroam, you can connect at DGfS Summer School 2016 by simply connecting to the network called eduroam.
In case of being asked for login, enter your account name of your university´s computing center, attaching @your-university.edu, e. g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Guest Access
If your home university does not provide Eduroam, or in the unfortunate case that it does not work for you, try this:
- Ensure that your wireless adapter is active.
- From the list of available networks, select the network Guest
- After your computer has connected to the Guest network, open a browser.
- Surf to any website you like.
- Your browser will automatically redirect to the login page of the Tübingen University computing center.
Note: most likely your browser will complain about an untrusted connection. This is normal. Please tell your browser to trust the site anyway.
- Enter the login data, which are printed on the back of your name tag
- After login, Internet access is available on your computer.